Take a half a loaf of sourdough or french bread and remove dough from crust. Slice into to halves. Toast or crisp each side in a frying pan.
- 2 cups organic mushrooms sliced simmered in water in sauce pan with onion and garlic powder and sea salt to taste 5-10 minutes
- 1 avocado mashed with 1 juice of lime stirred in
- 1 diced red onion simmered in sauce pan with water and red wine
- 3-4 cups of spinach sauteed in water, red wine with red onions
- when onions, spinach and mushrooms are finished being cooked spread mustard on toasted bread, add mashed avocado, spinach, onions and mushrooms.
- Top off with fresh organic salsa and hot sauce.
- Cover with other slice of toasted sour dough or french bread and eat.
Be and Stay Well,
You may call Kirk Hamilton PA-C Monday thru Friday 8-9 a.m. PST at 916-489-4400 for brief medical questions at Health Associates Medical Group. (for information about Health Associates go to KwikerMedical.com)